Sunday, February 11, 2024

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Extended Edition

I listened to and really liked this book, The World According to Star Wars, over summer and now I am finally rewatching Star Wars Episodes 1-6. A few friends and I are discussing, mostly arguing, about them on whatsapp.

I just finished Episode II Attack of the Clones. I'm going to make an extended watch list for Episode III Revenge of the Sith that included the best from the animations. Here it is in order:

Tales of the Jedi:

  • "Justice" S01E02
  • "Choices" S01E03
  • "The Sith Lord" S01E04
  • "Practice Makes Perfect" S01E05 why Ahsoka is a badass!

Here is a fan edit combining the following in one chronological narrative:

I'm excited to watch this extended version of RotS.

No comments:

Post a Comment