Wednesday, February 9, 2022

The Oldman's Health

This shouldn't surprise anyone who was close to the Oldman, but the Oldman was abusing his body and not living healthy. Here are a few responses he wrote:

Wednesday, February 7, 2017: Almost a year has went by and I still feel the same way, [I] do not give a fuck about anything.

Thursday, February 16, 2017: How do I feel mentally and emotionally?? [I] can’’t answer that question unless I lie, I take the 5th amendment on that question it might incriminate me.

Thursday, July 18th, 2017: I said in Feb 16, 2017 that i don’t give a fuck about anything, i still feel the same...

September 7, 2019: My health and body are all fucked up. Though I tell everyone who ask that I am fine. I do not care about anything, I still drink and smoke.

This ties back to an idea I shared in Death, But Mostly Life regarding the Oldman's purpose in life. Of all the issues the Oldman faced his last 6-7 years, his will to live and finding meaning in life may have been the greatest and saddest. Here was his updated list of lingering health problems from 30 March 2016:

  • Right Foot, still not healed, still wearing boot, probably never will heal
  • I still have a hole in my colon
  • COPD.
  • Weak back
  • Swollen prostate
  • Urine problem
  • Blood pressure pills
  • Anti depressing pills
  • Big time bowel movement problems
  • Teeth falling out
  • No dick
  • Uncontrollable bad smell escaping from butt
  • Can’'t hear or see
  • Pain in stomach, like I have heartburn or I am going to throw up

No comments:

Post a Comment